Welcome to Colorado Livestock Association
“Representing Colorado’s livestock producers with a unified voice by advancing the interests of members, livestock and the public.”
Colorado Livestock Association (CLA) was formed in 1998 through a restructuring of the then 43 year old Colorado Cattle Feeders Association (CCFA). Now composed of feeder (cattle & sheep), producer (cattle & sheep), dairy, swine, and industry partner members, the association works on behalf of these members in the regulatory and legislative arenas. Additionally, CLA has a strong workers compensation program comprised of livestock producers that benefits from pooling their resources and developing a strong safety culture on their operations.
Interested in supporting livestock agriculture in Colorado? Your membership in the Association includes:
- Involvement in establishing CLA direction and policy regarding issues affecting your business.
- Your voice in the legislature and with regulators.
- Access to professional staff to serve your environmental, legislative, regulatory, safety, and quality needs.
- The opportunity to take advantage of group worker’s compensation insurance.
- Updates on issues of importance to the livestock industry.
- Listing in the association’s annual Vision magazine membership directory.
- The opportunity to attend educational seminars on timely issues within the industry.
Contact our office at (970) 378-0500 if you would like to become a member or click here to sign up!
For the fifth year in a row the Colorado Livestock Association Staff members have received the Circle of Safety Award from Pinnacol Assurance. According to Pinnacol Assurance “CLA is among an elite group of policyholders who have received this prestigious award for its exceptional performance in safety, loss control, financial management, and claims management.” Safety […]Read more