The AlliantGroup webinar on Federal Relief for Colorado Agriculture, hosted jointly by CLA and the Colorado Cattlemen’s Association, presented valuable information for all livestock and agriculture producers regarding applying for tax credits.
Some highlights of the information, included:
- All livestock producers and ag farming operations have the possibility to be eligible.
- You can get a free assessment to see if you are qualified by sending an email with your company name, best time to contact you, and if you have paid taxes to one of the following emails (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com / Cell 214-205-6500, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com). They will contact you and it will take approximately 20 minutes to answer some questions.
- You can go back as far as 3 open tax years to claim the credits and once credits are received you can carry them over for up to 20 years and back 1 year.
- This credit is a permanent credit with the IRS.
- Expenses covered deal with improvements to facilities, genetics, feed trials, and much more. They stated you don’t need to have a white lab coat to claim these credits.
- Once you contact someone from AlliantGroup, they can tell you if you are eligible and what you can claim.
- For specific questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
-Kellee Mitchell, Colorado Livestock Association