The Colorado Livestock Association Board of Directors voted recently to endorse another broker to serve the CLA Safety Group worker’s compensation program. Renaissance Insurance will join the other two endorsed brokers in the group, Flood & Peterson and HUB International, to assist CLA members with their safety programs and workers’ compensation insurance policies.
Headquartered in Windsor, Colorado, Renaissance Insurance Group is a regional, locally owned agency. Their insurance professionals, mostly with rural Colorado roots, work as a team to promptly meet clients’ insurance and risk management needs with customized solutions.
Welcome to the team Renaissance!
The Colorado Livestock Association Safety Group Program has a long history of excellent performance because the members are committed to creating safe workplaces for their families and employees. Since 2001, the CLA Safety Group Program has paid out nearly $3.75 million in Safety Group Dividends to policyholders.
The CLA Safety Group Program has been in place since 2001 and benefits its members by:
- Reducing Worker’s Compensation Premiums by promoting Safety and Claims Management in the Workplace
- Providing an upfront 4% discount on your Worker’s Compensation Premium
- Offering CLA Safety Group Policyholders the eligibility for a Safety Group Dividend
- Improving Risk Management and Loss Control
- Aligning Industry Specific Safety Training and Materials
- Providing Individualized Service from the CLA Safety Group Pinnacol Service Team
If you have questions about the Safety Group Program, please contact Brittany Dennison at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (970) 378-0500.